Monday, June 22, 2009

 Birthday Pics and video!  I know most you know that Aiden's third birthday party was a success but I thought I would post a few of the pics I have.  I dont have all too many pics of him riding any of the rides because Shaun had his camera and took bunches of pics of them riding all the rides so when I get some of those I will post more.  Thank you to everyone who came and made his third birthday so memorable!  Thank you to my Aunt who made his adorable "cars" cake! This was probably the birthday party I have enjoyed the most.  I loved watching how much fun Aiden had!  He was constantly smiling and laughing and birthday parties dont get much better than that!  I cant believe he is three!  He seems so big to me now.  I absolutely love and adore my "baby" boy!











No comments: