There is a reason these two birthday's being so close togeher is so fitting. They are best buddies. Although Aiden might name some of his other friends before naming his daddy as his best friend, he hates to go any where without his daddy. Having both of their birthdays at the same time always makes for a crazy couple of days but they are always fun filled days.
Last night we went down to OKC to go eat at bricktown and take the river walk ride. Aiden thought it was great fun. Of course we ate at Chellinos but this time we got to eat on the patio and it was a beautiful night to sit out on the river walk and enjoy some yummy mexican food. We got home rather late and were so tired. Aiden was so excited when he woke up this morning because to him "his birthday was coming!" He got me up and said "Mommy I not tired anymore because my birthday is coming" to which I replied "Oh Baby your birthday is here!" Excitedly he ran out of my room and went looking throughout the house. He came back a little sad and expressed "my birthday is not here, I cant find it" That is when I had to explain that his birthday was not something he could hold or see it was a day. We took Aiden out for donuts this morning and sang at the donut shop to him! We will be headed to the kiddie park to celebrate with all our family and friends in just a few hours! We are so excited to see how much fun he has!
Here is my birthday wish to my wonderful husband. I love you so much Todd and at times forget how blessed I am to have the greatest husband in the world. You are such a Godly man and an amazing father to our beautiful son. Every time I see you with him, I smile and thank God for how blessed I am. I pray that this year will be filled with love, respect, fulfillment, and blessings. I pray that I will be a better wife to you to show you how blessed I truly am to have you as my husband. May you always have laughter, hope, and all your dreams come true. May your headaches go away for good, may your son always know how much you love him, may our parents love the wonderful man you are, may you win a state championship, may the freshman not stress you out, and may you get to play many rounds of golf this year!!!! (yes that is me giving my blessing to play as much as you want!) I love you with all my heart!
Now my birthday wish to my love, my Aiden. To my baby boy may this year bring you many blessings. May you know how much your mommy and daddy love you and what a blessing you are to us. There isnt a day that goes bye that mommy and daddy dont thank God for blessing us with you! May you have many fun times with all your friends. May you get to run on the golf course, may you ride your four wheeler as much as you want, May you laugh everyday and continue in your child like innocence. May you know how much you mean to all your family and friends. May you know what a special boy you are to me and how I love to watch you learn and grow. I pray that this year I will be an even better mommy to you. I am amazed at everything you can do now. I know you will only continue to impress me with all that you can do and will learn to do over the next year. I will always cherish the memories of you as a child and you give me plenty everyday to be so proud of the rest of my life! I love you baby boy!







2 comments:
I believe that the Anderson Family is going to have a fantastic year! I am excited to see what God is going to do in your lifes! I am blessed beyond measure to be Mom, mother-in-law, and last but not least "MiMi" to this wonderful family! Love you guys!
Nana is so very proud of your whole family. You are a vey blessed family. You, Todd and most of little Aiden is light of my whole life. I love all of with all my heart!
Post a Comment