Monday, October 6, 2008

no pics just a meaningful post to me

Ok so I want to put my blog memories into a book one day so I can always go back and look at what Mr Aiden was up to and how cute he was and is. I am sure his grandparents and aunts and uncles will more than likely read but its more of a silly post for me.

so here goes:

He loves loves loves Emma Rue, but I am not so sure that miss Emma loves him as much as he loves her with the exception of when he is eating then she thinks they are best buddies. He loves to tell her how sweet she is, to stop barking and what a bad dog she is. He is really picking up on what Todd and I say.

He also loves to sing. He can sing the bob the builder song, wheels on the bus, and he attempts the Thomas the train song. He refuses to work on his abc's though.

He loves to talk as well. He really does talk quite well for a two year old boy. We can understand him really well and he can carry on a conversation with us. He understands alot too about the English language. He understands mine very well but he also uses his words like yours, his, hers, but of course I dont correct him when he says "hold you". He has said that for a very long time and I still love to hear it so I dont think I will ever correct him on that one.

He is taking vitamins now and calls them his vit-a-mans. But I am glad he will take his vitamins because he is not really into eating anything of good substance. He would live on Cheetos and waffles and donuts if I would let him.

He is also into the movie cars. He has watched it so much that it wont even play in the dvd player anymore. We are going to buy him another one we just havent yet. I think Todd and I are enjoying the break from watching it so much. But he does love his die cast cars. It started out with just two cars but now we have so many of them I cannot keep up with them. He knows each of them and knows when one is missing. It is crazy how many people love to buy him these little cars.

He can also throw a pretty good tantrum as well. We have entered the terrible twos but they really arent all that bad. I just consider myself blessed to have such a great little two year old boy!

No comments: