we went to the fair the other night and had a lot of fun. I love to go to the fair every year but Todd isnt that big on it so it is hard to get him to go. so this year with promises of missing out on aiden having so much fun he said ok. We went with the Howells and we really enjoyed going. I over ate like always but finally got my fried snickers that I have been longing to eat for several years and it was amazing! I probably added 5 pounds that night but it was all worth it! The petting zoo was so much fun. Aiden really liked the baby calf and of course what he thought was a puppy but was really baby goats. He fed the camel with me and didnt like it all too much but he never cried! he got to eat his fair share of sweets and he drank a lot of pop (which I never let him do) so he was happy. I think Hunter and he split almost a full funnel cake! crazy! He was really tired when we got home but he had to have a bath because he was one dirty boy. He zonked out after his bath!
Hunter man was happy to be out of the stroller! Look at that sweet face!


Aiden didnt like the real strawberry, just the smoothie!
pretty cute huh!!!
this is this years pic in the cozy coupe
and here is last years! (we went with my dad!) He is such a big boy now. =-(
He kept telling this calf aww so sweet aw so sweet!
and here is last years! (we went with my dad!) He is such a big boy now. =-(I am glad we talked Chris and Todd into going cause we had a lot of fun. What could be better, we got to eat all the food we wanted to and the boys got to ride around in cars and pet dirty animals!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment