Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday


My BFF Stacy is turning 29 today. I told her to celebrate this year up right before she hits the big one!!!! Stacy and I have been friends since we cheered in high school together, but it was a couple years after high school that we became such great friends. She is a great friend, wife, mother, and daughter. Those who have her in her life are very blessed. She is always thinking of other people and rarely does for herself. This girl has a nack for finding great deals on just about anything you can imagine. She is also very creative. She can make just about anythings she sees from home decor to her favorite, baby items! I talk to her at least once a day and find myself sad if I havent. It has been this way for at least the last eight or so years. I think vacations are the only reason why we wouldnt have talked at least once in a day (well and one other situation but we wont mention that). Crazy huh!!!! but since we have been like this for so long I couldnt imagine it any other way. She is a basketball wife as well and we lean on each other so much during season. If I didnt have her I would probably go crazy! She knows exactly how I feel and even helps me not get so lonely during season and to most of you that is probably crazy but I know she knows exactly what I mean! Over the years this girl and I have made so many great memories. It all started out from cheerleading and I had no clue it would even go into college much less us staying good friends for many years to come! I love you Stacy and thank you for being such a great friend. Happy Birthday and I hope you have a great one! dont stay at your pitty party too long!!! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that was so sweet. I love you, you are the BEST friend ever!!!! But that picture has got to go. hehe

Stacy