Well most of you know that I generally use Myspace, but it was brought to my attention while on the phone with a coworker that she never gets to see pictures of Aiden. I wondered how many of our friends and family would appreciate being updated on our family (mainly Aiden) from time to time. So this is something that will allow our family and friends to enjoy pictures and stories of our family. I truly hope whoever reads this will enjoy it!
Love
Todd, Kristen, and Aiden
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
What a beautiful family! Kristen, I want you to know I pray for you all often!
Kristen, what a wonderful idea! I look forward to reading your entries. Thank you for sharing your family with your friends and co-workers (me)!! I love the newest pictures of Aiden at his 1st Birthday party!! Thank You!!
Lynn :)
I'm so glad you finally decided to start a blog! It really is the best way to share pics and stories with family and friends (besides seeing them in person of course). You are going to have so much fun with it! But I'll warn you, it can be a very addicting hobby! I hope you don't mind that I added the link to yours on my blog, so I can check it every day. And I fully expect a daily update! J/K
Phyllis and I Love you, Todd and Aiden & Emma too! Although Aiden is the apple of our eye in your family, You have been and always will be your Daddy's "Little Princess". We look forward to watching Aiden and your family grow! You know we will always be there for you. Love. DAD
Post a Comment