Monday, September 17, 2007

Brushing Aidens Tooth (oops now teeth)

Since Aiden's first tooth popped up a month or so ago, I decided that weshould introduce a toothbrush and toothpaste. He loves it. He gets so excited in the mornings when I ask "Aiden, do you want to brush your teeth." He runs for the bathroom and knows exactly where his toothbrush and toothpaste are. His daddy and I used to ask him if he wanted to brush his tooth, but now he has two and a third on the way so we have to say teeth now. He really enjoys the training toothpaste and he wants me to reapply the toothpaste often and gets mad at me when I wont. Here are a few pics of him brushing his teeth and a short video clip.



2 comments:

Parish's said...

He is so cute. I love him to pieces!!!! : )

Brandi said...

umm so i was bored and decided to start your blog from the beginning. Aiden is so frappin cute. They need to stay this size FOREVER. cutest ever.