Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sharing

I consider almost every moment I spend with Aiden to be a moment to forever remember, but there are some that tend to be higher up on the memory list. Today we shared a bowl of cereal. Simple I know and its not even the first time we have shared a bowl. However today he sat in his highchair and I sat on the other side. I put my bowl in the middle of his high chair and I had my spoon and he had his. He thought it was the greatest thing! It was so much fun just to share my Apple Jacks with him! He is by far (besides being married to my husband) the best thing I have ever done!



1 comment:

The McKays said...

Yay for Apple Jacks! Abbey and I shared a bowl of them just the other day! Actually, she fed them to me and she thought it was the funniest thing. :)