Monday, September 17, 2007

My sweet Nephew


Ok so my sister was glad that I started a blog but was saddened that I hadnt updated it in a few days. Well sister dear here you go, but what she really wanted was more posts about her baby boy. I just love Mr. Brady. He is so sweet and really cute! I think he has his mommy's eyes. Well they came over a few saturdays ago to watch the OU football game and Her and Brad were very tired. They both ended up falling asleep on my floor and couch. Aiden was napping so Todd thought it was a good idea for him to jump on the nap bandwagon. So there was Brady and me left. He was a little tired himself so I guess I thought we needed to go ahead and join rest of our household and nap. Nap indeed we did. We all ended up sleeping for about 2 hours. I was happy to hold him because I felt like I was helping my sister get some well deserved rest and I wanted to bond with Brady. Besides Aiden never lets me hold him like that anymore, so I loved napping with a sweet baby boy! I love you Brady!!!!
ps. Kimberlee...send me pics and I will post them!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Thanks for the sweet post! I know Brady loves his Aunt Kissen! Thanks for letting us rest! I am going to send you lots of pics of Brady so you can post them and my friends can come here and see them! :) My computer is to slow to do a blog page I think!!! Love ya lots!