Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Surgery

Just thought I would share with you all that surgery went well. No complications, but the doctor did use staples instead of stitches (I did not want staples), but I guess the Doc knows best huh? Its more that I just don't want to get them out cause its gonna hurt! I am very tired and feeling some pain but mostly soreness and I think I try to do too much. I do feel that I have been tremendously blessed through this time. My family and friends have been wonderful to me. Todd has taken very good care of me. My mom and my dad went to the hospital with us and they check on me a lot! My mom is coming to stay with me and my sister may come up on Friday. My friends have been wonderful to call and check on me and pray for me. Our Sunday school class is bringing us dinner this week, which is a huge blessing! I just feel really blessed. So thank you to all who have blessed us! We love you all.

No comments: