Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy






My sweet baby boy turned two today. Well technically he didnt turn two until 8:33 tonight. It doesnt seem like two years ago I became a mother. I know that many of you moms will completely understand when I say it seems like yesterday that I had him, but it also feels like he has been a part of me forever.

I love that he is getting older and all the fun stuff he is learning but I am also sad that he is growing up and there is nothing I can do about it. Dont blink, right!!!

Aiden is so wonderful in so many ways. I love that he is a wild little boy who is into everything, although there are days I wonder how many more times I can tell the child NO!! He tells me he love me and he gives the best kisses. I also love it when he says "hold you mamma" when he wants me to pick him up. He talks non stop (and yes I am sure he gets that from me), he goes non stop and he doesnt eat all to well unless it is donuts and chocolate milk (wich I wish Todd would have never started in the first place). He loves Thomas, Elmo, Cookie Monster and his favorite is Barney. I know I never thought I would let my child watch a purple dinosaur who sang a corney song, but when Aiden's begs for him, I cant say no (I am a sucker for this child). He tries to see how far he can push the limits with Todd and me. Its crazy he knows that he isnt supposed to be doing something yet he will look right at us and see just how far he can go. He also knows when he is about to be in trouble and he looks at me with this cute little face and says so sweetly "Hi Mamma".

He is a very blessed baby but I think more importantly we are blessed to have him! I love you Carl Aiden Anderson!!!!

5 comments:

by: Brian and Lacey McKay said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! And I LOVE the fishing pic! I've never seen that one before!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday baby boy!! Can't wait till your party!

AustinFamily said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Aiden, you're such a sweet boy! We love you! Eli loves spending time w/his friend. And yes Kristen being a mom is the best thing EVER and time sure does FLY! Crazy!!! "Terrible 2's" here we come we're right there w/y'all!

Munchkin Pie Designers said...

Happy B-day my little monkey!! Your aunt Stacy loves you. I cant believe you are already 2. I remember waiting forever for you at the hospital. Your mommy was really brave!! You are a special part of my life. Love you.

Stacy

Aprendiz de Madre said...

Happy Belated Birthday to our sweet nephew Brady!!! Love & Kisses from your aunt Adri and uncle Ale!!!