Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday




I know being busy is no excuse so here is my belated blog birthday post for two of the sweetest people I know.

Happy Birthday Sarah! you are such a sweet person. You have a heart of gold and our friendship means a lot to me. She always gives and never asks any thing in return. She loves to do whatever she can to help out in any way. She is a great mom and I love seeing her with Eli. Eli is the second belated birthday wish. Happy second birthday sweet boy. Aiden and Eli have been in the same Nursery/preschool class since they were infants. I met Eli before I met Sarah and this child captured my heart when he was tiny. This child talks with his beautiful eyes and is so sweet and loving. Its a good thing this sweet child is tall because he is so laid back that it never seems to bother him when my child wants to attack him. Aiden always wants the toy Eli is playing with and Aiden will take it from him ( bratty I know, you figure his parents would be fixing that one!!! hehe) but Eli just lets him have it but he watches for the second Aiden drops it and Eli goes right back to it. All the boys play really well together and I love that we have such great friends to watch our children grow up together.

So Eli may your second year be better than your first! and to Sarah may this year your dreams come true. May you know what a blessing you are and may you know that the good Lord is with you!!!! I am so thankful for you!

1 comment:

AustinFamily said...

You're sweet. Thanks from Eli and I for our b-day wishes!