Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun Weekend

We had another great weekend! Aiden and Abbey got to play on friday night and they were very good. They had lots of fun in the bath together...well I think abbey got a little bored of him trying to pour water on her head but they had a really good time together. Then on Saturday Aiden and Eli enjoyed some chickfila for breakfast and then they both didnt really enjoy the shopping that Sara and I did. After that we came back to our house and invited Hunter over to come and swim and the three boys had such a great time. Eli and Hunter dont seem to mind water in their face but Aiden got a little more adventerous as the afternoon went on. Then to end the evening we went to my sisters and had dinner with them and him and Brady played together. They enjoyed lawn mower rides provided by Uncle Brad and then his Aunt Kimmie made some tastey chocolate chip cookies. Aiden enjoyed another community bath with Brady. The boys had fun and they were tired so Aiden and I headed home. Aiden didnt get up this morning until after 10 and went back down a little after 1. He has is one tired boy after such a fun weekend. He feel asleep on me in the chair and I didnt mind at all. Its not often I get to sit and hold him anymore. It was perfect timing as well since I leave tomorrow for almost a week I needed some good time with him!!! He also impressed me this morning with his 7 word sentence! "I want to drink mommas chocolate milk!" impressive huh!!!! here are some pics.














2 comments:

AustinFamily said...

So cute!! You have to email me the 'pool pics'.. PLEASE! We had a blast!

Brandi said...

That some serious sleepin' in... he must have been worn out! Hunter had so much fun swimming with the big boys! I love the kissing picture... such a ladies man!