Wednesday, February 13, 2008
time to post
sorry it has taken me so long to post. Its not that I didnt have stuff to post about, I have just been really busy lately. Here is what is going on with the Anderson's. We are in the heat of basketball season. The Chargers are doing great! Maybe this could be our year again! Heres to hoping. We spend a lot of time in the gym. With my new job, I am also spending a lot of time with that, I am also staying busy with church and of course trying to keep up with my toddler! When I come home at night I just want to play with my baby! and that is not a bad thing, so my blog has been the one to get neglected. For me this is kind of sad though cause I use my blog as a way of journaling what is going on in our lives and I always want to be able to look back and see what we were doing. So I will try (try being the key word there) to keep up my posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment