Lacey I hope you dont mind that I snagged these pics from your site. I fell in love with all of them and I had to share them. For everyone else reading this these pictures are a great example of why you should use McKay Portraits for all your photography needs.
(Brian and Lacey McKay) They are the best. I dont know what it is about these pictures but I almost feel as if I just fell in love with my child all over again for the first time. I am sure that wont make sense to most of you, but I am sure to some of you new mommies you know exactly how I feel. I cry when I look at these pictures and I am taken back at what a miracle children are. Thank you Lacey for capturing these wonderful moments! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!







I adore this one. It actually reminds me of my father. There is a few pictures of him as a little boy that I remember and he looks so much like this. My dad had blonde hair and had that sweet face as a child. This picture captures his childlike innocence!

He is just the sweetest little boy!
1 comment:
I just LOVE these pics. of Mr. Aiden! They are awesome! You'll have to give me the photographer's info.
Post a Comment