Sunday, February 17, 2008

What a weekend

What a weekend it has been for the Anderson household. Todd had gall bladder surgery on Friday. What are the odds that Todd and I would both have to have gall bladder surgery within months of each other. Maybe that is just how "in sync" we are with each other! hehe j/k! I started feeling queasy early friday morning but thought I could shake it. My stomach was a little upset while we were at the hospital waiting on Todd, but I thought it would pass since nothing had happened yet. Plus I knew that I didnt have time to be sick because I was going to have a poor baby on my hands after we got home from the hospital! We got home and I took care of Todd and I knew that I was getting sick. My stomach was making all kinds of noises and was very squeamish. We sent Aiden to his Aunt Carla's for the day and then his Aunt Ange took him to Incredible Pizza and then he spent the night with his Memaw and Papa. I guess I God knew that I couldnt handle a horrible strain of the stomach bug that was going around so I got off pretty easy and only had for pretty much Friday and Saturday. We decided on Saturday night that it would be best for Aiden to go and stay with his Nana and Granddad and boy they were excited to get to keep him. Todd is doing much better today but still trying to squeeze as much babing as I will allow. But I have enjoyed getting to take care of my husband. It feels good to be needed! We are just recouping today and laying around. Hopefully he will be back up on his feet before long! anyway what a weekend!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Hope Todd is recovering well... we've been thinking about you! Have they started playoffs yet?