
Happy Belated Birthday to my wonderful friend Angela. Angela is not only a wonderful friend she is a wonderful person. She has a heart of gold, the sweetest spirit, and she is genuinely caring! We were good friends in high school, stayed friends in college and her and her husband and children moved back home a few years ago so we have reconnected lately. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend like her. She is always there when I need her if I need to vent, cry, or just talk. She will always lend her ear. She is also a wonderful mother. I admire how she is with her children and hope that I can be like that with my children! Angela, here is my birthday wish to you. I hope that the Lord blesses you this year with peace, calmness, and love. May you always know how wonderful you are to me and what your friendship means to me. I am so glad I called you that day, because I remembered how much I loved our friendship! Thank you for being my friend!






No comments:
Post a Comment