So I know Easter was a really long time ago and I am just now getting around to it so I wont say much other than he had a really fun Easter weekend. We thought it may have turned out otherwise on Thursday evening into Friday morning because he started getting sick but lucky for us it only lasted around 12 hours. We enjoyed the zoo's Easter event with free train and carousel rides. Of course the boys loved the free train rides the most! Then we went out to Owasso's Easter egg hunt where Aiden had a really great time. After that we headed out to my moms house for a great dinner, egg hunt and our annual Easter egg dying. We went to Church Easter morning and then off to Granny's house for a yummy Easter lunch and a huge egg hunt in the rain. And for our last stop we headed to my dads house for dinner and Aiden's last hunt of the weekend. Aiden really enjoyed all of it but I think he liked the candy the most. Poor Brady was sick so he didn't really get to take it all in but hopefully next year will be better for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment