Todd decided we should take Aiden fishing yesterday afternoon and we all had so much fun. I caught 2 and Aiden caught I think 5!!!! He had a lot of fun but I think Todd and I enjoyed watching him more than anything. He would scream each time he got one "I got a fish!" I love the belly laughs too and he had plenty of those when he would see the fish. He also got a little bored of fishing and decided to throw rocks into the pond. He kept yelling Perfect every time he would throw one. Todd and I were laughing saying "man there is alot of perfect in that boy" just joking around but Aiden took us serious and kept telling us he had a lot of perfect! Todd was the only one who didnt get to catch a fish because he was too busy helping Aiden and I. It was a fun family afternoon.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment