Friday, February 27, 2009

Short Stories

So we have been having a lot of fun lately and I haven't had much time to post.  So I thought I would share some cute short stories of funny things Aiden has said lately.

Wed afternoon when it was so nice out when I got home from work I asked Aiden if he wanted to go outside and ride his four wheeler.  He was so excited and we were outside for a very long time.  He was riding and he came by me and said "bye mom got to go".  Puzzled where he thought he was going he came right back by and said "OK I am back now."  So I asked where did you go.  His response. "Work" to which I asked "oh what did you do at 'work'?  "Oh mom I was just working at work!"

Then on Thursday my mom happened to be in town so she went by and picked Aiden up from Shelly's and my mom asked him where he wanted to go eat lunch.  He thought for a minute and told her he wanted a hamburger.  She said Braums and then immediately remembered my story from the last time he visited Braums and quickly changed her mind.  So he then asked if he could go to Wendy's.  Which is funny because we don't eat at Wendy's all too much but that is what he wanted.  My mom hadn't a clue if we had a Wendy's and if we did where was it at.  So they are in the car driving and she tells him that she is going to have to call mommy to see if we have one and ask where it is at.  He tells her "Yes we do and you turn left!" so she says well I think I will ask your mommy and he again says " I told you turn left!"  pretty funny for a two year old!

So then at dinner last night we were desperately trying to get Aiden to eat his dinner which in an every night battle with him but last night he was not going to give into us and eat.  I tried and tried and tried to get him to eat.  So then at some point of my trying he got tired of it and preceded to tell me "Mommy, you are bugging me!"  How in the world do you not laugh at that.  I haven't a clue as to where he learned that but my husband tells me he learned it from me.  

Hope you enjoyed a few cute stories!

1 comment:

Raychel said...

It's always amazing the things young kids come up with!