Saturday, February 14, 2009

To the Loves of my life

Happy Valentines day to all.  I wanted to post about the two most special guys in my life.  Don't get me wrong rest of my family means the world to me and I love them all. However, Today I get to share the day with the two guys I love the most!

First My husband.  He is so amazing.  I cant even begin to describe how much I love him and how in love with him I am.  He always takes care of me and tries his hardest to make all my dreams come true.  I love where our life has been and where its at right now.  I truly look forward to our future together.  

And for our precious son.  He is the light of my life.  Although he has really tried testing me lately, I cant help but look at him and smile.  He brings so much joy and happiness to me and our family.  To see life through a child's eye is very precious and short lived so I enjoy life everyday with him.  I am so thankful that God would bless me so richly with him.  There is nothing sweeter than hearing him tell me he loves me and getting to tell him I love him!  I know there are days that I smother him because all I want to do is hold him, give him kisses, and tell him I love him.  But he is the greatest gift God has given me!  

I love both of my guys very much and feel blessed beyond measure.  I am so thankful to God that He gave me these precious gifts.  

1 comment:

Linsey said...

I love your post. It was very sweet! I love your blog page. Hope you and the family are doing good. I see your mom quite a bit these days.