Aiden's birthday party was so much fun. It was hot but it had a nice breeze. Since we did it on a week night there was no one there and they could pretty much ride without waiting in lines! The boys thought they were really something with all of them there together.
Aiden got some really cool gifts (thank you cards to come I promise) enjoyed having a really good cake that someone very special to him made (thanks Auntie M) and thought he was something big since he is FOUR now! Happy Birthday to my sweet boy whom I love so much! You make mommy's world! I
couldn't imagine my life without you! I love your precious smile. How you can con pretty much any one out of anything! How you can be so sweet and loving, and then how you can be a rowdy boy two seconds later! There is no doubt you are all boy or your mothers child with your charm. I am so thankful that we have some amazing family and friends and I hope they stay that way for life! Cant wait to see what four years old has in store for us baby boy!


Luke Duke totally rocking his blue snow cone!
Aiden Parker and Peyton!

Mr Eli enjoying some cake!

Since it was his birthday party we let him have his own pop! He thought that was pretty darn cool!


Sweet
Mackey! I just love this baby girl so much!

This is Brady's favorite spot at the kiddie park!

I think Landon likes the cake too!

sweet Aliyah who was born 2 days before
Aiden!

Hunter Jack really enjoying his cake!

our family that now has a four year old!

I am so thankful my Aunt always does his cakes. She always does such a good job! We love you
Aunti M!!!!
Aiden thought it was very tasty too

I love you baby boy! More than you will ever know! I am so thankful for you!
1 comment:
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
Post a Comment