Our Sunday School class had a over night fellowship at Skiatook lake. We grilled burgers and let the kids play! We were right next to the playground so the kids loved that, the big boys played horse shoes and other games. Us girls do what we do best, TALK! Todd and Aiden stayed but I came home and went back the next morning for more fun. We went down to the swim area and my goodness that lake water was freezing. Jill made us all do it! She is crazy fun like that! It was such a good time for all the kids! We all had so much fun and I love being apart of such a great class!
I decided to be a good sport and let them bury me! Man I had so much sand in places I didn't even know I had!
sweet Chandler! Love that chubby little guy!






1 comment:
So glad we can do such fun things with great friends.
Post a Comment