Thursday, June 3, 2010
Baby of Grace
Many of you know our struggles to have another child. I have decided to start a new blog devoted to our journey. I think I needed a place for me to let go of how I feel and journal our process. If you feel like following our journey there is a link on this blog called babyofgrace. Please know that I am going to say exactly how I feel. If I hurt your feelings in any way please know that is not my intentions. I am doing this for me, but I know that for family and friends sometimes it is hard for them to ask me to tell them what is going on or for me to want to tell everyone all the time. I think this is going to be a great way for me to stop stressing, to start letting go and letting God! I am excited that God is going to reveal His beauty and perfect will for our family. So here we go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I think letting out in words is the best way to muddle through the feelings and emotions. I know that blogging all of my feelings was a lot easier for me than actually talking face to face with someone about it. I was able to express more on my blog than I ever was in person. I want you to know you are in my continued prayers and I know God has great things for you. It is difficult to wait for them to be revealed.
Post a Comment