Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Totally Blog Worthy

Boys will be boys!!!! that is a phrase I am coming to learn the full extent of its meaning. This was all Daddy's idea but Aiden sure didn't hesitate to jump right in. Our backyard holds a lot of water even when it rains a minimal amount so its like we have a small pond in our backyard over the past week with all the rain. It first started out with Aiden running through all the water puddles in his CHURCH CLOTHES and his rain boots. I was a little upset about the CHURCH CLOTHES but Todd said it was no big deal. So I came back in to finish folding laundry and came out to this....

Aiden had to potty while outside so we told him to just go pee pee on the grass and he decided that pottying on the fence was a much cooler idea and even proclaimed to us how wonderful his drawing was! He was so proud of what he and his bodily functions could do!

Giving him a shower was a chore at its least. He had mud everywhere! But he had so much fun doing it! I love my little boy and all the little boy things he does!


No comments: