Easter is another one of those times that I just love. We get to do so much with our family and friends that we make so many great memories. But I am most thankful for the cross at Easter. What an amazing Savior who was sinless, flawless, and blameless that HE would take on my sin and die a horrible death all that I might have life eternal. Although I can type and say that sentence, I cannot wrap my mind around it. Thank you dear Jesus for the ultimate sacrifice. I love you and stand in complete and total awe of you.
Here are some Easter pics from the weekend. Remember it is an entire weekend so these are just a few of the 12 died eggs, 3 meals, 80 hunted eggs over 3 hunts and lots and lots of candy in between! Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment