Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet Oskey

This is the newest addition to the Anderson house.  Oscar Mayer Anderson arrived in our home a little over a month ago.  We call him Oskey because I didn't want to name him Oscar Mayer but Todd and Aiden thought it was the greatest name ever (well since the Oscar Mayer hot dog itself of course)!!!!  He is a pie bald dachshund and he was the runt of the litter.   He is  a whole 3 pounds now but a mighty mess.  Him and Aiden love each other.  They play a lot and chase each other.  Oskey has given Aiden a run for his money and has won a few times in the fight.  Aiden has to make sure Oskey is no where around when he changes or uses the potty!!! Oskey has found a little something he likes to bite that Aiden doesn't quite agree with!!!!  
When our sweet Emma Rue had to be put down Aiden kept asking when she was coming back or we were getting another dog.  Todd and I caved when we saw this little guy but don't let his charming looks fool you....he is all puppy!!! Emma never chewed on my shoes the way he does.  He thinks nothing is off limits and he pees and poops every where in the house!  So much for our new carpet huh?!?!?!?!  He is a very sweet little guy and loves to curl up with me and snuggle!  and that I love.  I still miss my Emma girl very much and although he cant touch her place in my heart he is growing on me!!!! 

2 comments:

Raychel said...

OMGoodness!!!! SUPER cute puppy.

Katie Smith said...

I love Oskey!!We will babysit if you ever need us!