


6 years ago today I married the love of my life. Life has had its ups and downs but without my husband life would seem empty. He is such a Godly man and loves us dearly. He is a wonderful husband and father. I knew when I started dating him that he was different than any guy I had dated before and he was worth hanging on to! Sure there are days he makes me crazy but there are more days that he makes me fall in love with him all over again and I know there are days I drive him nuts but he loves me anyway. He is thoughtful, generous, and takes care of me. Although he forgot today was our actual anniversary we just got back from an amazing tropical vacation where we spent the week just being with each other. We had a great time and it was nice for us to just spend time with each other. I am truly blessed and cant wait to see where the next 6 years takes us. I love you very much Todd!






3 comments:
I've never seen you wedding pictures, so cute. Todd looks so young. (don't tell him I said that!) :)
Congrats! I saw you today and didn't even say anything! I'm horrible at remembering other peoples' anniversaries! You never forget to call me on mine!
Oh, and speaking of forgetfulness, I also forgot to give you your two picture cds today! My preggy brain is worthless!
I love the wedding pics.! So sweet!
Post a Comment