It is tradition at my in-laws to make christmas cookies every year. So saturday night was the night. Aiden started out great but then he got really tired of rolling out dough and making shapes. But he came running back to the kitchen when I mentioned frosting! But after he figured out sprinkles are fun he was done with the frosting. One of his cookies got an entire bottle of sprinkles on it. He had a lot of fun and got mad at us when we had to take the sprinkles away from him. My mother-in-law couldnt believe that I didnt want to eat his lovely creations and said how sad it was that we didnt want to take them home with us. They did come home with us but Todd or I couldnt eat them because they were so beautiful!!!! The funny thing is that when Aiden went to eat one of them, he couldnt do it either!!!! But nevertheless, we had so much fun and I love this tradition!
Aiden's cookies






No comments:
Post a Comment