Friday, August 15, 2008

Phone Conversation



The other day Kimberlee called and asked if I would talk to Brady because he was in the car and a little unhappy. It reminded me of when I would call her when Aiden was a tiny baby and put the phone on speaker and let her talk to him. It was like magic everytime, he would stop crying. I am sure she got tired of talking to an infant but she would do it everytime I called. So she too put her cell on speaker and handed Brady the phone. The same thing happened. Brady became chatty and laughing. We had a good conversation (as much as an 17 month old can) and then Aiden got a little upset that he wasnt the one talking to Brady. So I handed the phone to Aiden and the two had a 10 minute conversation. Aiden was so excited to talk to his cousin and tell him all about different kinds of animals, cars, trains, but on the clip all you can hear Aiden tell Brady is that he wants to go swim. It cracks me up to see him with the phone in hand and his shake in another. I was so glad I happened to have my camera with me so I could capture this sweet moment on film!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you took Aiden swimming after all that persistance on his part ;-)

I wish you had a facebook. I posted some pretty cute lake pictures of the little guy. Maybe Brad can show you sometime.

AustinFamily said...

I love it! He cracks me up! Our boys are def. their mother's sons huh? Talk, talk, talk...