Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Nephew

No pictures to show of my sweet nephew because we are in OKC right now but I wanted to say Happy first birthday to Brady Elijah Francis! What a sweet baby he is. I know my sister doesnt think of him as a baby anymore and I think none of us think of our own as babies once they hit this huge mile marker in their so very young life, but to me he still seems like the sweet precious baby he was the day he was born. He loves to jabber, get into things (or should I say everything), and is a baby on the go. I love it when he cries he pouches out his bottom lip and cries. He has done this ever since he was brand new and I thought he might grow out of it but I was hoping he wouldnt for a while because I think it is the cutest thing ever. I know this sounds mean but sometimes when he is with me I hope he does cry just so I will get to see it!!!! He loves his mommy and daddy very much. He doesnt want his mommy to leave him and I love to see how much he loves her! They are wonderful parents and have done such a great job with him this first year. Aiden loves his cousin very much. They have fun playing together. Although Aiden can be a little mean to him, but he always loves to give Brady kisses. These boys are going to have so much fun growing up together. So happy first birthday baby boy and I cant wait to see you tomorrow to give you hugs and kisses!

No comments: