OK so for all of you out there who are wondering why I haven't posted in a long time. There is a good reason. I have been absolutely crazy! My week of training in Miami was good but I was sick the entire time and the plane ride home from Dallas to Tulsa was horrible. I had so much congestion that my ears were hurting so bad. I was in tears holding my ears and the lady next to me offered me some gum in hopes that it would help the pain. I think this flight was so bad because it was such a short flight that we weren't able to fly at a higher altitude than we were did on my flight from Miami to Dallas. I did enjoy that flight (as much as you can enjoy flying). It is a longer flight and we had personal TV screens that we could decided on what we wanted to watch. I am sure the passengers around me thought I was some silly girl cause I was so giddy when I saw that Elf was one of the movies I could choose from. I love that movie! Any way, after a long week of being sick and training I was exhausted. I got home late Friday night and spent a lot of the day Saturday sleeping. Then we lost power on Sunday. We were without power from Sunday to Wednesday night. Being without power really threw me for a loop. This put my Christmas shopping and wrapping on hold. So this last week has been a mad dash for me to get my shopping and wrapping completed. My friend Lacey came over and helped me wrap. This seems to be an annual event for her to come and help me. She got me addicted to wrapping paper and ribbons! She is very organized and I told her this year she is going to have to get this messy girl organized! We spent hours wrapping. Then on Friday night my friend Stacy and I spent the entire evening shopping. We made wal mart our last stop and we didn't leave there until after midnight! It was actually kind of nice to shop at wal mart so late because by the time we checked out there was no line at all and our cashier was very pleasant! I finally finished everything last night! We have started our Christmas' with our families. Stayed tuned and I will post pictures from our 8 yes 8 Christmas' we attend in four days! Merry Christmas everyone! May the Lord bless you this Christmas and may we all remember the true reason for the season. Jesus is the only true thing we all need this Christmas and always!
Love
Kristen
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment